1. Roundabout gives consigners 50% of the final selling price for clothing, shoes, and accessories. We offer a 66% return to consigners on Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Hermes handbags. Prices are determined by the owner of Roundabout, with the exception of the extremely high-end pieces, prices will not be quoted prior to items being offered for sale.
2. Roundabout reserves the right to reduce items at any time. Markdowns usually do not occur until june for the spring/summer season and December for the fall/winter season.
3. Items accepted by Roundabout may not be retrieved until the end of the relevant consignment season. The consignment season for Fall/Winter items end February 15th, Spring/Summer ends August 15th. There will be a 10% restocking fee if items are picked up prior to the end of the consignment period.
4. Unsold items not retrieved at the end of the appropriate season consignment season become the property of Roundabout. No notice will be given regarding unsold items. It is consignor’s responsibility to contact Roundabout via email no more than 30 days prior to the end of the appropriate consignment period in order to have unsold items collected for return. The consigner will be notified when the items are ready for pick-up after the consignment period ends.
5. Items initially priced under $50.00 are not eligible for pick-up and will automatically be donated to charity if not sold.
6. Items accepted near the end of season or “out of season” may be stored at our discretion until the start of the next appropriate season. These items cannot be retrieved until the end of the next appropriate season.
7. We do our best to look items over when they are received. If, however items are later found to be unsaleable the consignor will be notified and asked to pick up those items within one week. Items not picked up will be donated to charity.
8. We reserve the right to dry clean or repair any item. This includes the sewing of buttons etc. and the polishing of bags, shoes or jewelry. The cost of dry clean or repair will be deducted from consignors account immediately.
9. Checks are issued for $50.00 or more on or about the 20th of each month for items sold up to the end of the previous month. A service fee of $1.00 will be charged for all checks sent.
10. Roundabout is not responsible for fire, theft, loss, or damage.